An Improv Quilt Top Finish
Lately I've been posting more about weaving than quilting.
Mostly because I was stuck with the quilt that I had started.
It wasn't working/flowing the way that I wanted,
so I just let it go for a time,
focusing on weaving.
A couple of weeks later I realized how I wanted to make it,
and it's quickly come together this week!
I made this improv quilt 60 x 60 (152 cm x 152 cm)
to be hung on our spare bedroom wall.
I've placed it in the hand quilting queue.
Each day I've been spinning some soft Merino wool
from Alexandra's Crafts that was hand dyed
in the colorway called gun smoke.
It's been snowing here,
and I absolutely love it :-)