An Unique Custom Spinning Stool

 

I’m a blessed woman to share my life with another creative soul.
Marshall made me this unique spinning stool to use while spindle spinning.
He also made me this walnut side table to place my coffee on while spinning.

Sharing my life with my best friend 
who is also creative has been a wonderful journey.


It’s a joy to use the stool as he hand carved the seat to fit me 
and the height of the stool is perfect for drop spinning.



The seat was created out of red birch sourced locally 
from someone in Sandpoint, Idaho.
I love the rich color and grainlines in the wood.


The crest rail was created out of walnut wood also sourced locally.
The spindles were made out of ash wood, 
turned on a lathe and slightly bent to make them more comfortable.

The stool design was created by Marshall.
I think that he nailed it perfectly
 and I appreciate using it every day.


Cheers,
Judy